Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome to Kaos

I am wondering, Do I have time for a blog?  Does it have to be much?  What kind of things would you like to see? 

I called it Krafts from the Krazy Kaos... Because of all the Kaos in my life.  I am a mom who has a lot of Kaos while wearing my many hats.  My Son has Autism PDD:NOS (sometimes referred to in his case as Asperger's) and many therapies and Schedules we attend.  I also have 3 girls by heart.  Dan's 3 girls are here every weekend.  They are mine as much as they are his now days.... They come home from Girl's Group (and Young Ladies) with some awesome Krafts.  I hope I can share some of those with you too!

I am hoping to interlink my blogs a lot... Posting Krafts mainly on this blog, but letting you know they are here via Mom of Many Hats Kaos. 

I Knit, I make Homemade Laundry Soap, and Dish Washer Soap.  I am trying my hands at homemade goats milk - cold pressed soap... I hope you will join me, and see the Kaos as it unfolds into my life. 

No comments: